Healthy, Happy and Fit Club was created for you, no matter what stage of your health, fitness, and body transformation journey you find yourself at today.
Lani’s Healthy Happy and Fit Club is my entry level of membership and a great way to have ongoing access ata very affordable rate – just
$19.97 $9.97 a month! (Yes, you read that correctly.)
Once a month, you’ll be on the phone with me for strategies, success tips, and solutions to your health, fitness, energy, and weight loss challenges.
You’ll get my expert advice about health, whole-foods plant-based eating, activity and workouts, and that all-important motivation and mindset about it all.
Grab your Healthy Happy and Fit Club Membership NOW. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the call LIVE, all calls are recording for your convenience. And you can cancel at any time.
- A MONTHLY CALL with me. All you need to participate is a phone.
Though webcast access will be provided, all you need is a phone. No software or internet required. Call dates and times will be announced well in advance of each call so that you can plan ahead.
- A FULL RECORDING of each call as a digital MP3, so you can download it and enjoy in your success library for years to come.
- And, as an amazing extra feature, charter members of Lani’s Success Club members will SAVE 10% on EVERYTHING in Lani’s Success Store, including Fit Quickies™ 5 Minute Workouts and NEW programs launched throughout your membership!
Please note you are never required to attend a call live. We know you’re busy, so that’s why we give you the full recording. This way you don’t have to be concerned about schedule conflicts. As long as you’re a member, you can access these materials up to 90 days after each call airs.
As a special thank-you, Lani also wants to give you with 3 FREE audio samples from her recent private TeleClasses so you can get started right away. You can download these INSTANTLY once you join right now. ($35 value – yours today as a
- Sampler #1: “Low fat food prep tips: Straight from mykitchen to yours!” (45 min): How I prepare yummy meals, full of color and nutrition, without spending a boatload of time. Steam fry, carmelize, savory sauces from plain veggies, sexing up your grains and potatoes, PLUS finding hidden fats in food labels!
- Sampler #2: “Stand Up Seat, Fit Quickie™ #9: Lani takes you right through this powerful targeted lower body shaper, from warmup to final stretch – yours for a beautiful ‘backyard’ (20 min). Get ready to feel your seat change within minutes.
- Sampler #3: A powerful passage from one of this year’s all-time favorite FitDream Fusion Inner Circle Calls, “What’s Holding You Back? A Message From Your Inner Bottle” (10 min)
Once you join, you’ll enjoy 10% off select purchases you make on products and courses.
Healthy, Happy and Fit Club Membership
“Yes, I’d like to join Lani’s Healthy Happy and Fit Club
Recent topics & guests of Lani’s exclusive Healthy Happy and Fit Club TeleClasses:
- John McDougall, M.D. -
- Natala Constantine. Natala used a plant-based diet to free herself of over a dozen medications – & lost 200 lbs in the process. Featured at Engine 2 Diet.com and Kathy Freston’s latest book, Veganist.
- Celebrity Chef AJ, author of Unprocessed and co-star of the video series “The Chef and the Dietitian
- Show me the Plants! Exclusive report with Lani from the McDougall Advanced Study Weekend.
- “Health Food vs. Healthy Food: Finding Your Way Through Food Labels!”
- 4 things that we commonly over consume – and what to do about it
- how to find these 4 threats to our waistline & health in food labels
- why you should never believe anything that is said on the front of a product
- modern medicine and disease mongering
- diet and lifestyle benefits
- a pill for every problem
- Julieanna Hever, RD, author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- “The Power of your Subconscious Mind: Seeking Answers by Letting it Go”
- “How to Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind”
- “My Favorite Yummy, Low Fat Food Preps”
- “What’s Holding You Back? A Message From Your Inner Bottle”
- “10 Ways to Change Up Your Workouts”