Note: this call has now been completed. But you can still get the book! Watch my video review below
Join Me On This Very Special Teleclass Event With
Award Winning Author And Chef
‘Color Me Vegan': An Inside Look
Color Me Vegan
“Maximize Your Nutrient Intake and Optimize Your Health by Eating Antioxidant-Rich, Fiber-Packed, Color-Intense Meals That
Click on this short video to get the scoop from Lani
From: Lani Muelrath
Date: Sunday, 9pm
How delicious is this?
And she’s coming to our phones to give us the delicious details of this edible rainbow of plant-based cuisine. Color Me Vegan‘s 150 flavorful recipes are designed to boost your health and perk up your palate.
With color as the guiding principle behind each section, in this cookbook Colleen demonstrates how to “harness the antioxidant power of every natural food in the color spectrum – from ruby red fruits to leafy green vegetables, to earthy brown grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds – and how to expertly prepare these foods for the greatest nutritional punch!”
This call is for you if…
- You are craving new and creative ways to get more veggies in your diet
- You need some inspiration for getting more color in your meals
- You could use some new ideas for holiday veggie cooking (just in time!)
- You are ready for some new recipes that taste great!
Seriously, you won’t want to miss this call with one of the leading forces of vegetarian cooking in our time.
PRIORITY RESERVATION FORM
‘Color Me Vegan’ with author Colleen Patrick-Goudreau:
An inside look!
Monday, December 13th @ 8pm Eastern (5pm Pacific)
Enter your name and primary email to
get INSTANT Access to the call details.
Cooking tips from the queen of the veggie kitchen
Who would you go to if you are looking for more ideas about eating and cooking vegetables? How about someone who not only specializes in veggie cooking, but has published multiple, award-winning cookbooks about it!
More about Colleen
Colleen Patrick-Goudreau is the author of two best-selling cookbooks, The Joy of Vegan Baking and The Vegan Table, and is the founder of Compassionate Cooks (www.compassionatecooks.com), an organization whose mission is to serve as a voice for the more than 45 billion land and sea animals killed every year in the United States for human consumption. A sought-after and inspiring public speaker on the spiritual, social and practical aspects of a compassionate lifestyle, Colleen focuses her work on debunking myths about veganism and animal rights and empower people to make informed food choices. A recognized expert on healthful plant-based cuisine, Colleen has appeared on the Food Network and is a columnist for VegNews magazine. She lives in Oakland, California. Here’s what you’ll learn on this call… [arrow_list]
- The power of ‘eating by color’
- The importance of recognizing the difference between artificial colors and the colors found naturally in plant foods
- Why it is important to include earthy colored veggies as well as the brights!
- How to incorporate Color Me Vegan recipes into holiday meals
- Why this cookbook isn’t just for vegans
- …and more
[/arrow_list] Colleen promises to reveal some exact techniques that you can use to get started right away with ‘cooking by colors’.
Call in by phone or hook up via webcast.
See you on the call!
P.S. Did you know that Colleen is known as “the vegan Martha Stewart”? She’s been recognized with multiple awards – and the list keeps growing!
- Best Cooking Classes in the Bay Area by SF Gate
- Best Cookbook of the Year Award from VegNews Magazine
- Vegan Martha Stewart Award from VegNews Magazine
- PETA’s Proggy Award for Best Cooking Video
P.P.S. Are you as excited about this call as I am?
Have a question for Colleen?
You are invited to submit questions today that you would like me to
ask Colleen on the call.
Simply post your questions on the wall on my Facebook page; click HERE or on the profile image left to go directly to my Facebook page.