Lani Muelrath Fitness International Affiliate Program
Become an affiliate of the Fit Quickies™ 5 Minute Workouts & Targeted Body Shapers & Lani’s Dessert Guided Relaxation.
You’ll earn 50% commissions by promoting Fit Quickies™ and other Lani Muelrath Fitness International Products.
Sign up and get started today!
Thanks for your interest in our affiliate program.
One of the most common questions I’ve had since releasing my Fit Quickies™ is, “Do you have an affiliate program?”
The answer is now yes. Here’s how you can sign up, recommend Fit Quickies™, and make a few dollars while doing so (I’m offering a generous 50% commission sales made through your affiliate link).
How to Sign Up
- Sign up at e-junkie as an affiliate (if you’ve not already).
- Once you’re signed up to e-Junkie join the Lani Muelrath Fitness International affiliate program by clicking this link.
- You should now be able to get your links to promote our products. Currently listed at e-junkie are Fit Quickies™ and Lani’s Dessert. If you’re new to e-junkie and need assistance, the process of getting affiliate links from e-junkie is outlined for you here.
Millions of companies on the web currently use affiliate programs to help sell their products and services. It’s a win-win situation for both seller and company: The seller gets a commission, and the company gets a sale it otherwise may not have.
We’ll pay you a commission for every eligible item purchased through your affiliate link. There is no cost to join – all you need to do is apply. You can begin promoting right away. You don’t even need a large email list to be successful. Affiliates are earning steady commissions by simply using free social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, and simple web pages and blogs.
Benefits of joining the Lani Muelrath Fitness International Affiliate Program:
- 50% commission on every sale for commissionable products, courses, and events purchased through your affiliate link unless otherwise designated.
- unlimited earning potential (no caps)
- fast and reliable monthly payments, real-time, accurate sales tracking
Who Can Become an Affiliate?
Anyone can become an LMFI Affiliate, as long as they only use ethical marketing methods to promote our programs. We will NOT tolerate anyone promoting our programs via unsolicited email marketing (or “spam”). Additionally, you may not promote our programs via sites or use marketing methods that contain offensive content, at our discretion.
How Do You Get Paid?
COURSES OR PRODUCTS – Once you’ve earned $50 or more, we pay you monthly via Paypal. Commissions are paid 60 days after the close of the month in which the referred customer purchased through your affiliate link.
What if I Have Questions?
If you have questions, please write my wonderful affiliate service team at We’ll be happy to help you.
So Are You Ready?
You’re likely telling everyone about Lani’s products anyway. Why not be rewarded?
- Lani Muelrath Fitness International will not be held responsible if you refer your affiliate link to people with computer systems that do not allow the cookies necessary to give you affiliate credit, or if they already have another affiliate’s cookies on their system.
- In all my years of events and product sales, I have only gotten one return! However, if the product you receive a commission on is returned, we’ll deduct the paid commission from your affiliate payment.
- Affiliates need to be current on all payments to Lani Muelrath Fitness International on all products, programs and services in order to be eligible to receive affiliate commission.
- If affilate is not eligible to receive affiliate commissions for more than 6 months, affiliates commissions will be forfeited.
- Commissions can not be made on products purchased with one’s own affiliate link.
Images and Banners to Promote Fit Quickies™
Yes, images make a big difference! Feel free to use any of the following images or banners to help you promote Fit Quickies™.
Tips for Promoting Affiliate Programs on your Blog
- Consider your Audience – start with your reader when considering what to promote. Relevancy is key.
- Genuine Recommendations and personal endorsements always work best – recommendations of things you personally genuinely like are always best.
- Link to Quality Products – the better the products that you recommend the more your readers will thank you for suggesting it.
- Contextual Deep Links work Best – in general you’ll have more luck promoting a product from within a post than on a sidebar
- Consider positioning of links – links/banners that are in parts of your post/blog that where readers look work best (top of posts for example)
- Traffic levels are Important – the more eyeballs your promotion gets the better
- Diversify without Clutter – some products work better for some audiences than others – so promoting a variety of products can be good – promoting too many is of course not good.
- Be Transparent – don’t try to trick people into clicking your links. I’ve changed my stance slightly on this – I used to put (aff) next to any affiliate link but in the end found readers were just annoyed by it or didn’t understand what it meant. Now I use site-wide disclaimers to talk about it. ~ from ProBlogger
Again, should you need assistance, the process of getting affiliate links from e-junkie is outlined for you here.